Dynamics CRM Manager/Architect
Who's the Boss?
You’ll be working with Kirsten, our really awesome Marketing Director.
What You'll Be Doing
- Understand and collect requirements from multiple stakeholders and departments.
- Triage and prioritize needs with stakeholders.
- Develop vision and roadmap to meet current and future business needs.
- Triage all incoming requests and schedule changes.
- Develop enhancements or negotiate for other resources to help with this.
- Implement development and IT best practices to ensure data integrity, good architecture and database design, version control, builds, code commenting, methodical staging of updates into production, data dictionary, etc.
- Coordinate stakeholders to test all enhancements and upgrades.
- Provide day-to-day user support and administration.
- Troubleshoot issues with the system.
- Document system design and use, as well as train users.
- Work closely with internal IT team to manage system, upgrades and ensure CRM health.
- Stay up-to-date on upcoming Dynamics versions.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Incredible interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines under challenging situations
- Desire to listen and sometimes just take it all in from different departments
- Talent for working independently
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including active listening
What Skills You'll Need to Bring
- Expert understanding of Dynamics user roles and security profiles.
- Advanced understanding and expertise in MSFT Dynamics Forms, Reports and Business Rules.
- Database knowledge and design expertise.
- Development and IT best practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including active listening, asking appropriate questions, clarifying information, and writing clear, concise documentation.
- Ability to work effectively independently.
What Education You'll Need to Have
This position does not require any education.
What Experience You'll Need to Have
- Minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on experience with CRM Dynamics, including Dynamics 2015 or above.
- SQL expertise and experience creating stored procedures.
- Awareness of additional integration options including phone systems, Outlook, MailChimp, KB, surveys, reporting/analytics, dashboards, customer portals, and other CRM external apps.
- Consideration for partial remote work will be extended to candidates meeting all requirements.
- No travel required.
- Competitive salary plus generous Bonus Program.
- Industry-leading 401K match and company contribution plan.
- Comprehensive Medical + Health Programs and gym reimbursement.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).
Job Number: 50