Senior Product Analyst for LTC Pharmacy Software
Who's the Boss?
You’ll be working with Ginna Sloan, Product Director.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work directly with Product Management to understand business needs.
- Work closely with Development and Quality Assurance to define product specifications and testable requirements.
- Work with other departments to identify and gather measurables for aforementioned needs.
- Clearly translate requirements from business and industry resources into written software requirements specifications (SRS0
- Definition and documentation of product specifications, including technical details
- Product documentation for internal and external consumption
Who Are We Looking For?
- Highly, highly, highly organized.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Dedication to high standards of quality.
What Skills You'll Need to Bring
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to self-manage and work independently.
- Effective and professional communication with both technical and non-technical personnel in both written and verbal forms.
What Education You'll Need to Have
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline plus 5 years work experience.
- Above can be substituted with equivalent total years of experience in software product analysis, specification documentation and software development.
What Experience You'll Need to Have
- Institutional pharmacy software subject matter expertise.
- Institutional pharmacy system product lifecycle or experience in institutional pharmacy.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).
Job Number: 46