Who's the Boss?
You’ll be working with Dan Burrell, our Director of Development extraordinaire.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working within your product team to deliver the ultimate long-term care experience.
- Performing feature analysis, requirements gathering, and design of Integra LTC solutions.
- Design and implementation of C#, n-tier, and enterprise applications.
- Maintenance of current applications within a C#, n-tier and enterprise environment.
- Conduct design and code review with an emphasis on world-class client solutions.
- Ensure and validate product quality with world-class customer service.
- Understand and adhere to our philosophy of “Mindful Design, Thoughtful Service”.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
- Excellent team building and team participation skills.
- Understanding and ability to work in a scrum development environment.
- Incredible attention to detail and desire to interact with our work community.
- Passionate desire to provide World-Class Customer Service to our incredible clients.
What Skills You'll Need to Bring
- C#, .NET, WinForms or WPF, web services, error handling and recovery.
- Ability to design and implement application routines utilizing OOD/OOP principles.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage and work in cooperative team environments.
- Working knowledge in SQL Server 2008/2012 – TSQL, stored procedures, views, functions.
- Working knowledge with multi-threading and scalability techniques.
What Education You'll Need to Have
- A minimum of a BS or BA in Computer Science, an Engineering discipline, or equivalent years of experience.
What Experience You'll Need to Have
- Experience writing fault tolerant, enterprise class, scalable software a plus.
- Android programming a plus.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).
Job Number: 42