Technical Project Manager
Who's the Boss?
You’ll be working with Mileen, our wonderful Director of Client Services.
What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for leading our team of Project Support Engineers.
- Ensure the successful end-to-end implementation of client migrations, consolidations, and upgrades.
- Lead the client through the entire implementation phase with the Project Support Engineer.
- Work to develop detailed project management plans that work for our clients’ needs
- Design and implement workflows in partnership with all parties.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Highly, Highly, Highly organized
- Someone who knows how to motivate people in a workplace environment
- Ability to identify an individual’s strengths and work to them
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Ability to listen to clients, team members, and other parties and bring out their best
- Super high motor (think energetic)
What Skills You'll Need to Bring
- Highly experienced in the principles of project management
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex problems and explain to them so everyone can understand
- Excellent communication skills with different sets of stakeholders
- Ability to navigate complex workflows and apply project management principals to them
What Education You'll Need to Have
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent experience
What Experience You'll Need to Have
- 5+ years of successful information technology project management experience
- Highly experienced in the principals of project management
- Understanding of multiple project management techniques
- Proven track record of successful team building within a highly complex organizatio
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).
Job Number: 51